*** Registrations for the Workforce Coalition Network Meeting (April 2024) are now open ***
We are pleased to invite you to attend the upcoming Workforce Coalition Network meeting in Glenorchy on Wednesday 17 April 2024, where our focus will be on project progress and next steps. Secure your place by completing the registration form below.
During this meeting, you will:
- Receive a project report card — What have we achieved together so far?
- Look at next steps — Project focus areas coming up, and how you can be involved.
- Consider ongoing access to project resources — For example, access to research findings, the Review your Workforce Tool, and the Work with Purpose website.
- Have opportunities to network — Check out the Work with Purpose Photographic Exhibition.
Aged care, education and care, disability and social services providers face significant workforce challenges. Join the Workforce Coalition Network to be part of the solution and to address workforce challenges collectively.
The Workforce Coalition Network’s objective is to ensure the Workforce Coalition project is industry-led and that engagement occurs with relevant stakeholders at all levels. The project aims to build and share knowledge as well as inform decision-making. Together we will be stronger in influencing change, developing solutions, lifting our profile, building capacity and capabilities.
To receive regular updates about these meetings, ensure you’re registered to receive the Community Services Industry Plan (2021-31) newsletter by filling out the form here.
Information from our previous meetings is available for download:
- Our inaugural meeting was held on 22 November 2022 in Launceston. You can download the November 2022 program and the November 2022 meeting notes.
- The second meeting was held on 28 March 2023 in Glenorchy. You can download the March 2023 meeting notes and watch an attendee feedback video.
- The third meeting was held on 28 September 2023 in Launceston. You can download the September 2023 program. and the September 2023 meeting notes.
For any questions or further information, please contact Sue Howard, Workforce Coordination Project Manager, on 0493 608 132 or via email.