*Expressions of Interest for this position have now closed.*
TasCOSS is calling for expressions of interest for a Operational Policy Specialist to review our policy and procedure manual and develop a suite of contemporary policies and procedures that ensure consistency, fairness and compliance with relevant legislation.
- Location: Flexible (Tasmania)
- Arrangement: Contract (short-term casual) — approximately 40 hours, work to be completed by mid-September 2023
- Classification: SCHCADS Industry Award, Level 6.1 + TasCOSS Staff Wages Policy
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team to review the manual, develop a review schedule and draft the organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Research, analyse and develop internal policies and procedures that address TasCOSS’s organisational needs, legal requirements and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather input, identify policy needs and ensure alignment with organisational objectives.
- An understanding of the community services industry and demonstrated commitment to the principles of social justice.
- Proven experience in policy development, preferably within a not-for-profit or organisational setting.
- Strong knowledge of legal and regulatory frameworks relevant to the community services industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present policies and procedures in a clear and understandable manner.
- High-level skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
- A current Tasmanian driver’s licence.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE:
To apply, please submit a cover letter (maximum of two pages) addressing the selection criteria. Please also include your resumé.
Please submit your expression of interest no later than 9am, Monday 31 July 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries about the position, please contact Adrienne Picone, Chief Executive Officer, on (03) 6231 0755 or via email.