Apply now via SEEK or EthicalJobs | Closes: 5pm, Monday 27 February 2023
Do you have a energy and passion for collaborating with the community services industry around our key challenges and opportunities? Do you value diversity, building strong relationships and working inclusively?
If this sounds like you and you have experience in developing people and organisations, we’d love you to join our team!
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Conditions: Full-time (38 hours per week); fixed-term contract — until 30 June 2024, may be extended subject to funding
- Classification: SCHCADS Level 6.1 ($105,689 per annum + superannuation)
The Community Services Development (CSD) Team Leader plays an important role in coordinating and delivering CSD as part of the peak body for the Tasmanian community services industry.
The role is statewide and involves developing and fostering networks and relationships with TasCOSS Members and other stakeholders, as well as developing and delivering specific projects and activities that contribute to the development of well governed and well led community service organisations.
Alongside the industry development component of the role, the position has a key role in coordinating quality improvement and supporting the TasCOSS workforce in programs, projects and other activities that build the capacity and strength of the organisation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKS OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Working collaboratively to integrate and achieve TasCOSS Strategic Plan (2021-26) outcomes and contributing to the effective and efficient administration of the organisation in line with relevant legislation, governance and funding arrangements.
- Engendering a vibrant leadership culture that provides facilitative leadership for the CSD Team, building upon a team focus on professional learning and personal growth.
- Coordinating, developing and delivering contemporary programs that support community services leadership, governance and other key priorities in the industry.
TO BE ELIGIBLE AND SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL HAVE:
- High level understanding of the nature, role and challenges facing the non-government community services industry and the role of the Tasmanian Government and peak bodies.
- Experience in project management and in the planning, delivery and reporting of agreed outcomes in a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to manage, lead and develop a high performing team working with complex long and short-term work demands.
The successful candidate will be committed to social justice, be highly motivated, a great communicator and skilled in managing stakeholders.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 27 February 2023.
For enquiries about the position, please contact Simone Zell, Manager Community Services Development, on 0400 600 814 or via email.