At Lifeline Tasmania, we remain steadfastly committed to our mission, which is to lead, develop and deliver programs and services that equip individuals and communities to be suicide safe.
Together, our team of dedicated staff and more than 400 volunteers share a common vision: A Tasmania free of suicide.
We work throughout the entire state of Tasmania delivering suicide prevention and postvention programs, including:
- 24/7 telephone crisis support via our 13 11 14 crisis line
- Support after suicide to anyone bereaved or impacted by suicide
- Suicide Bereavement Groups
- Social support programs to improve the lives of older people who are isolated and lonely
- Community education and workplace training programs in suicide prevention, mental health and recognising domestic violence
- Suicide related clinical supervision and critical incident debriefing.