Students enrolled at the University of Tasmania have access to Association staff, services, equipment, and facilities, including:
- Lobbying and representation on issues important to students
- Independent support and advocacy
- Food Resilience
- Financial support and counselling
- Social connection through our 130+ Clubs and Societies, and Student led events.
- Great facilities like Clubs & Societies meeting rooms, kitchen and lounge areas equipped with a ping pong table, Wii, and board games.
- Safe spaces including Women’s Space, Queer Space, and Parenting Rooms.