Ageing in Australia is a time of possibility, opportunity, and influence.
We advance the rights, interests and futures of Australians as we age.
Respect, Diversity, Collaboration, Integrity.
We are guided by the following principles:
- To maximise the economic, social and political participation of older Tasmanians
- To challenge ageism in Tasmania, reject negative stereotypes and promote positive views of ageing
- To redress disadvantage and discrimination in Tasmania
- To promote interdependence and consciousness across generations in Tasmania
- To encourage and support services that are valued and used by older people living in Tasmania