Join us for a full-day workshop session for CHSP and other aged care providers to undertake a gap analysis and identify priority workforce planning actions in the context of unfolding aged care reforms.
This workshop will be delivered by the Community Services Industry Workforce Ready Team as a coaching conversation for Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and aged care providers. Using an assessment tool as a conversation guide, this targeted session will help management and boards undertake a gap analysis and identify tailored, priority actions with which to move forward.
The workshop is targeted at CHSP and aged care organisation board members, senior staff members and/or those with responsibility for recruitment and HR.
Please note: at least one board member per organisation should attend with any senior staff member.
In this workshop, you will:
- Gain information about what practices, systems/documentation and capacity needs may require attention or strengthening in your organisation.
- Identify areas which will effectively support the acquisition, retention, development, motivation and deployment of staff in your organisation.
- Develop an organisational blueprint for action for the next 12 months.
- $33 for CHSP providers (excl. GST, price includes up to three attendees)
- $125 for non-CHSP providers (excl. GST, price includes up to three attendees)
Please note: the event is subsidised for CHSP providers as part of TasCOSS’s CHSP Sector Support and Development work, but others are welcome to attend.
Registration closes 5pm, Thursday 20 April 2023. For more information, please contact Quan Nguyen, Community Services Industry Workforce Project Support Officer, on (03) 6169 9506 or email Quan.