TasCOSS works with our members to support our state’s 10,000-strong community services industry workforce. By joining TasCOSS, you are joining a diverse group of citizens who stand up for equality, brave leadership and our shared humanity.
A TasCOSS Membership includes the following benefits:
- Holding the government to account with strong advocacy and social commentary on issues that matter to Tasmanians,
- Advocacy for state legislative reform that makes a real, lasting difference and coverage of State Government governance and processes,
- Input on state and federal advocacy campaigns and the opportunity to contribute policy and submissions,
- Access to member exclusive events, innovative programs and networking opportunities as well as discounts to workshops and training,
- Analysis and in-depth commentary about State Government policy and budgets,
- Access to TasCOSS’s extensive online library, The Vault, which features research, analysis, submissions and reviews,
- Access to TasCOSS’s comprehensive How To Library which provides step-by-step instructions on some of the sector’s fundamental requirements; and
- An invitation to the TasCOSS Annual General Meeting (AGM) and eligibility to nominate and vote in the TasCOSS Board elections.