TasCOSS has three Regional Councils in the North, North West and South of the State. Regional councillors are chosen through an Expression of Interest process as vacancies arise.
Our Regional Councillors:
- contribute to and shape TasCOSS priorities
- alert TasCOSS to regional opportunities, challenges and networks
- receive and note reports from TasCOSS and other Regional Hubs
- engage in a Statewide forum of regional councils, and
- partner with TasCOSS in campaigns, advocacy and projects, where appropriate.