TasCOSS is seeking expressions of interest from experienced board directors to fill two vacancies on the TasCOSS Board. As per the TasCOSS Constitution, both positions are required to be filled by candidates who are based in either the North or the North-West of Tasmania.
- Remuneration: Voluntary, however reasonable travel and out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed
- Hours: Six TasCOSS Board meetings per year, plus an expectation that all Board Directors will sit on a board sub-committee
- Location: Four TasCOSS Board meetings per year are held in Southern Tasmania, one in the North and one in the North-West
*** Applications Open! ***
We are seeking applicants with skills and experiences, including but not limited to:
- Previous board experience,
- Ability to think and influence strategically,
- Extensive understanding of governance, including risk and business continuity planning,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Strategic marketing and communications; and
- Government relations and policy experience.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT:
The two Board Director positions on the TasCOSS Board are casual vacancies and can be directly appointed by the board. All Board Directors are required to hold individual or organisational membership of TasCOSS.
These positions are both casual vacancies: one appointment being until the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in 2021 and the other being until the AGM in 2022.
Applicants must submit a cover letter responding to the essential competencies outlined in the Position Description (no more than two pages), a CV and details of two referees.
Applications, enquiries and requests for additional information can be directed to TasCOSS Board President Alex McKenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org) or TasCOSS Chief Executive Officer Adrienne Picone (email@example.com).
Applications close 9am, Monday 14 February 2021.