- Tasmanian Health Justice Community of Practice Roundtable with Health Justice Australia
20 May 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The Tasmanian Council of Social Service (TasCOSS) and Health Justice Australia are inviting you to join a Zoom Video Conferencing roundtable to discuss:
- the aims and lessons from other health justice communities of practice across Australia;
- what the aims of a Tasmanian health-justice community of practice might be;
- what and how health, justice, community and social care practitioners across Tasmania might contribute to the community of practice; and
- what support might be needed from Health Justice Australia and TasCOSS to get the community of practice off to a good start.
Practitioners and representatives from Tasmanian health, justice, community and social care services interested in achieving better health and justice outcomes for the communities they’re here to help are invited to join the roundtable discussion.
The partnership between the TasCOSS and Health Justice Australia is funded by Equity Trustees.
Registrations close 5pm, Tuesday 19 May 2020. To find out more about the work we’re doing towards better health and justice outcomes for Tasmanians or for more information, please contact Dr Charlie Burton, Policy Manager, on 0402 016 625 or email Charlie.
Presented in partnership with: