- Hobart — Conversations that Matter: Using Feedback as an Opportunity
27 September 2021
12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Community Transport Services Tasmania (CTST) Training Room, 320 Main Road, Glenorchy, TAS, 7010
- Launceston — Conversations that Matter: Using Feedback as an Opportunity
29 September 2021
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Harcourts Training Room, 1/112 George Street, Launceston, TAS, 7250
- Ulverstone — Conversations that Matter: Using Feedback as an Opportunity
30 September 2021
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Binni Room, Ulverstone Surf Life Saving Club, Beach Road, Ulverstone, TAS, 7315
“We all need people who will give us feedback. That is how we improve.” — Bill Gates
Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) clients, their family and supporters are actively encouraged to provide feedback about the services they receive and the experience delivered. Seeking out feedback is important to ensure we continue to improve and develop our work practices and build client loyalty.
Join us for this practical workshop which will:
- Cover what feedback is and why it is important to the CHSP sector,
- Explore feedback as an opportunity to engage,
- Link feedback into the Aged Care Quality Standards,
- Unpack the feedback toolkit with a focus on consumer-centred framework; and
- Provide you with resources, practice examples and information that you can take back to your team.
These workshops are designed for managers and staff who hold portfolios for safety, quality and continuous improvement and those who are involved with engaging clients in feedback within the CHSP sector. The aim of the workshops is the provide the CHSP sector with the opportunity to grow their knowledge and skills with regard to the Aged Care Quality Standards with a particular focus on Standard 6: Feedback and Complaints.
CHSP Providers: $27.50 (incl. GST)
Non-CHSP Providers: $82.50 (incl. GST)
NB: The cost of these workshops has been significantly reduced to support CHSP providers to attend. While these workshops are for the CHSP sector, we have created a few places for non-CHSP participants who work in the aged care sector. All sessions include a catered lunch.
About the Facilitators: Soula Houndalas (Council on the Ageing (COTA) Tasmania) and Ally Smith (TasCOSS)
Registration closes 5pm, Wednesday 22 September 2021. For more information, please contact Ally Smith, CHSP Sector Development Officer, on 0490 449 556 or email Ally.