- Day 1: AICD Governance Training for Not-for-Profit Directors
22 March 2022
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Day 2: AICD Governance Training for Not-for-Profit Directors
23 March 2022
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
*** PLEASE NOTE: Training registration is only available to those participants who received a letter of acceptance. ***
TasCOSS and Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs Council (ATDC) Tasmania have joined with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) to provide the Governance Foundations for Not-for-Profit Directors program to our members.
This heavily subsidised training opportunity has a combined length of 1.5 days and consists of three modules:
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Not-for-Profit Director
- Strategy and Risk for the Not-for-Profit Director
- Finance for the Not-for-Profit Director
Completion of the full program will set a solid foundation for the board and organisation through a greater awareness of a not-for-profit directors fundamental duties.
TasCOSS Members & ATDC Tasmania Members: $237.50 (excl. GST)
If you have any questions, please contact Susannah Coleman-Brown, Community Sector Development Team Leader, via email.