TasCOSS is taking on the key coordinating role for the community service industry in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. One of the most important priorities in this is providing a channel to government for the issues you identify across the industry.
To facilitate this we have set up an issues register. You can use the issues register to note roadblocks and concerns regarding high level organisational needs (e.g. variation to core contracts and KPIs) or raise issues that need to be dealt with to assist people living on low incomes (e.g. physical and mental health, access to safe accommodation, food).
TasCOSS will monitor the issues register, respond to your enquiries and feed your responses through to government. You do not need to log in or register to post a on the Community Services Industry COVID-19 Issues Register, simply click on the forum link below.
- Community Services Industry COVID-19 Issues RegisterThe following guiding questions will assist in formulating your post on the Community Services Industry COVID-19 Issues Register.
- What is the issue/problem? Please describe. [max. 150 words]
- How does the issue/problem impact Tasmanians/the community services industry? Please describe and give examples (if applicable) of unmet need, gaps in service delivery, etc. [max. 150 words]
- How can this be resolved? What are possible solutions and who are the stakeholders? Please describe. [max. 75 words]
How to Get StartedTo enter your issue, start typing in the Topic Title box below the words 'Create New Topic in "Community Services Industry COVID-19 Issues Register"'. Please remember to provide the name of the organisation you represent and an email address and/or contact number within the Content box. To view other issues that have been registered, click on the one/s you're interested in below.
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Community Services Industry COVID-19 Issues Register