Tasmania’s community services industry has proven itself vital and adaptable in the face of unprecedented change.
TasCOSS Conference 2021 is an opportunity for us to come together, acknowledge where we’ve been and look to where we’re going. Inspired by diverse voices of change from across our state and beyond, we will explore how we as an industry can best support our communities to thrive into the future.
The two-day conference will bring together CEOs, board members, managers, direct practitioners and other industry professionals from across Tasmania to explore and acknowledge the essential work of the diverse labour force — both paid and volunteer — that make up our community services industry.
The TasCOSS Conference 2021 program has now been finalised and we’re looking forward to two-days of thought-provoking and dynamic presenters.
Other program highlights include:
- Writer, speaker and appearance activist, Carly Findlay OAM.
- Futurist, author and business advisor, Bernard Salt AM.
- Host of the ABC’s flagship radio program AM and curator of The Bright Side newsletter, Sabra Lane.
- A session on industry adaptation, featuring Professor Rufus Black, Vice-Chancellor, at the University of Tasmania, Bruce Levett, CEO of Health Consumers Tasmania, Michael Bailey, CEO of the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Rebecca Ellston, Executive Director for Tasmania at the Property Council of Australia.
- A panel exploring lived experience advocacy in community services facilitated by Greg Taylor, Lived Experience Participation Officer at Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs Council Tasmania.
*** REGISTRATIONS CLOSED! ***
*Early Bird* TasCOSS Members $400 (incl. GST)
*Early Bird* Non-Members $575 (incl. GST)
TasCOSS Members $550 (incl. GST)
Non-Members $780 (incl. GST)
Student/Concession $95 (incl. GST)
Speaker/Presenter $250 (incl. GST)
Not a TasCOSS Member? Find out more about TasCOSS Member Benefits.
*Early Bird* registration closed 5pm, Friday 24 September 2021. Standard registration closes 5pm, Tuesday 26 October 2021. For more information, please contact Laurel Cuff, Project & Policy Officer, on (03) 6169 9518 or email Laurel.
Thank you to our Conference Partners!