For the benefit of our Members and supporters, TasCOSS collated candidate responses to the Federal Election priorities for Tasmanians. Find out more about the policy initiatives of each candidate and/or party in response to the priority areas:
- Income support to get through tough times
- Real help to find employment
- A secure, affordable home for everybody
- Quality health and community services for all in need
* based on candidate responses from Ross Hart MP, Federal Labor Member for Bass, Julie Collins MP, Federal Labor Member for Franklin, Catryna Bilyk, Labor Senator for Tasmania and Carol Brown, Labor Senator for Tasmania.