5 September 2018
1800 756 238
The Young Carer Bursary Program offers 12 month scholarships of $3000 to 333 young carers who are currently studying.
To be eligible you must be:
- Aged 12-25 while receiving the funding*
- Identify as a young carer
- Studying at secondary school level or beyond, through to an Undergraduate degree** or other course endorsed by a recognised training organisation for 12 months
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not already qualified with an Undergraduate degree** or above
- Not in receipt of another scholarship or bursary in the year you receive the Young Carer Bursary funds.
*This means you cannot turn 26 while receiving the bursary.
**Undergraduate degrees include: Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Degree with honours or Associate degrees
Apply for the 2019 bursary online from 25 July 2018.
Application close 5 September 2018 at 5pm.