September 30, 2020
The Tasmanian Community Fund will be calling for grant applications that support Tasmanians and Tasmanian organisations to recover and rebuild from COVID-19.
Grants available include Small Grants ($1,000 to $20,000), Medium Grants ($20,001 to $70,000) and Large Grants ($100,000 to $500,000). A total pool of approximately $3.5 million is available for allocation through this round.
The TCF will be seeking applications across three streams:
- Support — supporting and meeting the needs of vulnerable people to ensure they are not left behind as a result of COVID-19.
- Connection — creating spaces and programs/processes to enable individuals and communities to reconnect and rebuild the social fabric of communities.
- Rebuild — providing individual and organisational capacity building including options for realigning work and directions for the “new normal” and beyond.
To be competitive, applications must demonstrate how the project will support Tasmanians and Tasmanian organisations to recover and rebuild from COVID-19. The TCF has advised they will not fund research, feasibility studies or trials, or projects that do not contribute to the support, connection and rebuild of the Tasmanian community from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Large Grant EOIs due to Hub: 29 July 2020
- Large Grant EOIs due to TCF: 12 August 2020
- Small Grant applications due to Hub: 12 August 2020
- Small Grant applications due to TCF: 26 August 2020
- Medium Grant applications due to Hub: 16 September 2020
- Medium Grant applications due to TCF: 30 September 2020