30 October 2018 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Australia/Hobart
02 9569 1704
Does your organisation’s Complaints Management system reflect current best practices – and meet all of the detailed requirements of the newly introduced NDIS Practice Standards, if they apply?
Do you have a comprehensive Complaints Management policy that sets out:
- all of the principles your organisation adheres to;
- roles, responsibilities and procedures that your workforce must follow;
- how clients and other stakeholders will be supported to understand the Complaints Management policy and procedures; and
- retention periods for documents relating to Complaints Management?
To help you in this area, BNG are offering SPP subscribers an informational webinar which will:
- Provide a brief summary of the key elements of a best practice Complaints Management system;
- Introduce several new and updated Complaints Management resources available in SPP; and
- Explain how SPP and our resources can help you implement a Complaints Management system that meets best practice guideline