3 September 2019 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm Australia/Hobart
Social media can help not-for-profit organisations expand their reach and grow awareness for their cause, but it also has the potential to cause damage to the organisation, its clients, employees or volunteers.
Sign up for this webinar, hosted by Justice Connect, and we’ll step you through the key legal risks when not-for-profit organisations publish content on social media, including privacy, confidentiality, intellectual property and defamation.
What we’ll cover:
- Social media content including confidentiality and intellectual property
- Defamation and privacy considerations
- Managing social media use by your not-for-profit
- Top tips and further resources
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the use of social media in their not-for-profit organisation
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Opportunity to ask the lawyer questions
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support from Justice Connect and others