2 July 2018
Wrest Point Convention Centre
410 Sandy Bay Rd, Sandy Bay TAS 7005
The 106th Annual Local Government Association of Tasmania (LGAT) Conference will be held at Wrest Point, Hobart, from 25-27 July and Registrations are now open!
This year’s Conference theme is Reinventing the Three Rs and is all about a Local Government sector that is re-energised and reinvigorated with a redirected focus on innovation, creativity and harnessing opportunities. Conference Program offers a range of exciting Key Note Speakers from around Australia including:
Workshop Program includes special guests across an array of specialist topics such as Infrastructure and Engagement, Innovation and Digital and Corporate Development.
***Sponsorship and trade packages available – Sponsor packages are filling fast! If you haven’t secured a spot, don’t miss out on this exclusive strategic networking and marketing opportunity with Tasmania’s key decision makers. Trade Exhibitors – Don’t forget to ask about the Not for Profit and Charity Rates. For more information please download prospectus here or contact Miriam Rule on firstname.lastname@example.org****
Key conference activities include
- The General Meeting and AGM on Wednesday, 25 July, followed by a Welcome Reception
- The Conference Dinner will be held on Thursday, 26 July.
- Winners of the 2018 Local Government Awards for Excellence will be announced on Friday, 27 July.
- The Rewind Walking Tour – Tasmanian Heritage Council will be held on Friday 27 July
- Register before 2nd July to go in the draw for your chance to WIN dinner for two people at the Pier One Restaurant and Bar to the value of $100.
Registration closes 2 July.