20 March 2020
A Fairer World
(03) 6223 1025
A Fairer World are seeking one or more Tasmanian teachers with a passion for transformative education to contribute to our Let’s Get Together program.
A Fairer World has been providing education and training services for 35 years. Information about our programs and services, including Let’s Get Together, can be found at www.afairerworld.org.
We currently require one or more teachers who can fulfil the following roles for our Let’s Get Together program:
- update of current program materials;
- liaison with schools and delivery of professional training to teachers;
- coordination of program events at schools; and
- evaluation of program outcomes at schools.
This is paid work, either part-time or contract, and requires flexibility with hours over the course of the year. Indicative total hours for the year are between 500 and 600. It may suit an experienced teacher currently undertaking or wanting to undertake post-graduate study. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced teacher to work in the not-for-profit sector, build their own capacity and contribute to improving education outcomes more broadly. Full support, training and mentoring will be provided by experienced staff.
We would love to hear from you if you can tick three or more of the following boxes:
- Registered Tasmanian teacher with classroom experience.
- Passion for and proven understanding of transformative learning.
- Experience in writing curriculum and familiarity with Tasmanian education priorities.
- Skills or qualifications in evaluation methodology.
Please send a one page summary of your interest and suitability for these roles to Helen Hortle, firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20 March 2020.
For more information phone (03) 6223 1025.