17 August 2020
RA Tas is looking for a client focused, enthusiastic and qualified female counsellor for our Men Engaging New Strategies (MENS) program. This program is delivered by a team of skilled counsellors who help men to change their behaviour with the aim of creating safe environments and communities for women and children. An exemption to recruit a female counsellor has been granted by the Anti-Discrimination Commissioner.
- Are you experienced in the field of family violence?
- Do you enjoy working in partnership?
- Do you have experience in psychoeducation and training, trauma informed counselling and general counselling?
- Are you confident working with clients and families who have perpetrated and suffered abuse, personal and relationship trauma?
- Are you confident communicating and engaging with clients therapeutically and assisting clients with a broad range of intellectual abilities, motivational levels, and health profiles from a range of socio-economic backgrounds?
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Applications close Monday 17 August 2020.