19 May 2019 12:00 am Australia/Hobart
About the Company
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not-for-profit organisation of 6,500 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers. We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client’s individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the role
Based at our Pitt Street Office in Sydney you will work closely with the Senior Media Advisor to support the delivery of strategic and operational media activities for Life Without Barriers.
- Support the development and execution of the organisation’s media strategy
- Work with a diverse range of internal stakeholders to identify, plan and manage a pipeline of media opportunities
- Develop media releases and other communications products
- Develop and build strong working relationships with media outlets by pitching strong stories
- Work closely with members of the Communications and Media team to share stories across diverse channels including digital platforms
- Prepare and brief internal stakeholders for media interviews
- Provide support for critical incident management
- Media monitoring, reporting and analysis
Applications close at Midnight, Sunday 19 May 2019. For any enquiries, please contact Debra Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org.