5 May 2019 12:00 am Australia/Hobart
This position will also work collaboratively within the Community Development Team to achieve the goals of this position and the overall community development strategy.
- demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and autonomously on projects, with the capacity to work alongside a broad range of people including young people.
- possess skills in researching, developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects and programs.
- demonstrated problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- be able to recommend workable solutions.
- highly developed communication skills.
- significant experience in stakeholder engagement.
- appropriate administration skills to meet deadlines under conflicting pressures.
For further information on this position, contact Jill Sleiters, Coordinator Community Development, on (03) 6216 6800.
Applications for this position should be lodged through the online submission site located on this website. Applications close 5pm, 5 May 2019.