2 August 2021 9:00 am Australia/Hobart
- Temporary Part-Time (30 hours per week for 12 months)
- Applications close 9:00am Monday 2 August 2021
We are looking for someone to join our Community Development Health and Wellbeing Team to assist with a range of projects for the City of Clarence. The role will advance Council’s work in the following areas:
- The Help to Health Project.
- Homelessness in Clarence.
- First Nations Reconciliation Action Plan.
- Welcoming Cities Action Plan.
The role will involve working collaboratively across the Health and Community Development team.
You will need:
- Well-developed facilitation, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Skills and experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans and policies at the local level.
- Understanding of community development principles, engagement and community participation.
- Experience in project management, program planning and partnership development; and
- Time management skills.
A salary of $76,977.44 plus 10% superannuation is offered for this position
Further information specific to the role may be obtained by contacting Suzanne Schulz on 6217 9599.
To be considered for this role, all applicants must address the selection criteria and provide a current resume. Directly addressing each key selection criteria provides the opportunity to show the selection panel about your fit for the position, therefore increasing your chances in the selection process. An application that fails to address the stated key selection criteria may not be considered.
Applications directly addressing the selection criteria should be forwarded to the General Manager, Clarence City Council, PO Box 96, Rosny Park 7018 or email to email@example.com.