1 April 2017
The Old Woolstore
1 Macquarie Street Hobart
(03) 6235 5355
03 6108 2140
Join attendees from across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore in the beautiful southern capital of Hobart. This 1-day event on 28 April promises to be the business leaders and practitioners’ benchmark for smart city, smart tourism, smart infrastructure, smart transportation and smart education success. Find out how you can prepare your organisation for the smart city.
Reasons to Attend:
- Understand how to best leverage the Australian Government’s $50 million Smart Cities and Suburbs Program
- Inform policy and strategy direction
- Engage with global thought leaders
- Talk with providers in a safe setting
- Hear what works and what to avoid
- Take away practical reference models
- Maximise annual training via CPD hours
- Peer CIO and CEO dinners
Early bird prices have been extended for TasCOSS Members – make sure you register before 1 April.