15 May 2018 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm Australia/Hobart
201 York St | Launceston | TAS 7250
Join PAUSE, a program by Catholic Care Northern Tasmania, to find out more about parenting your teenager.
Topics will cover:
- Understanding adolescence
- Understanding your job as a parent,
- Asking the question ‘is this serious?’
- Deciding what to react to
- How to have difficult conversations.
This free course comprises four sessions starting Tuesday 15 May.
RSVP by Monday 7 May on 6332 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org