1 July 2017 12:00 am Australia/Hobart
We need your help!
We are asking the Tasmanian Community Sector to help us find people to test a tool that measures literacy and numeracy levels in Australia. Once the tool is tested and validated, it will help us chart progress towards Tasmania’s ambitious 26TEN goal of raising literacy and numeracy levels by 10% by 2025.
- it is an online test of literacy and numeracy and will take about 90 minutes to complete (test can be done in stages if required, participant can stop and start test)
- participant details are anonymous, will not be published, known or used
- participants will be given a web link address to access the test and log on using a testing code provided to them
- the purpose is to test how the tool works in Australia (it is already being used by other OECD countries) and will not produce results
- $30 Coles shopping voucher for each participant who completes the field test
- contributing to the development of final online tool to help chart Tasmania’s literacy and numeracy levels
- field testing will occur July- mid September 2017
- functionality will be finalised using field testing and final online tool made available early 2018
Can you help us find people to test the tool?
- We need a wide range of people to test the tool. If you think your organisation can help, please contact Alex Kemp E: email@example.com