9 September 2020 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm Australia/Hobart
COVID-19 has highlighted the now vital role of broadband services in the everyday lives of Australians.
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) and NBN Co invite you to share your thoughts on broadband access and affordability at #NoTasmanianLeftOffline — a unique opportunity to help shape the future of broadband for Tasmanians.
The roundtable will be held via videoconference.
At this event you will have the chance to:
- Share what digital connectivity means to you and your community,
- Explore what may be some of the communication and broadband issues that are impacting your community,
- Discuss any barriers that may be preventing you from improving your connectivity,
- Provide suggestions and ideas for improvements directly to NBN Co,
- Hear about ACCAN’s current consumer advocacy work, including our efforts to ensure that no Australian is left offline; and
- Find out how NBN Co is working to lift the digital capacity of Tasmania, along with the progress of the NBN rollout in Tasmania and their key priorities for 2020.
Please indicate your interest by return email to email@example.com prior to COB, Wednesday 2 September 2020.
Numbers will be limited to ensure that all attendees have adequate opportunity to contribute in the time allocated.
Assistive Services: If you require access to assistive services, please include the details with your reply and we will aim to provide requested services, where reasonable notice has been given.