21 October 2019
LivingWorks Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) is a well-researched and interactive two-day programme. The workshop provides practical help for caregivers seeking to prevent the immediate risk of suicide.
Participants will learn how to:
- Recognise opportunities for help.
- Reach out and offer support.
- Estimate the level of suicide risk.
- Apply a model for suicide intervention.
- Link people with community resources.
For more information, visit http://www.livingworks.com.au/programs/asist/.
Cost: $70 per participant. Registrations are limited.
For information, please contact Annette Rockliff on 0417 320 861 or by emailing Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org.