9 April 2021
The inquiry will look at:
- Consideration and management of the state-based costs of long-term care and support for people who are not eligible for the NDIS,
- The range of support services available to Tasmanians who are not on, or eligible for, the NDIS,
- Funding for organisations that service those not eligible for the NDIS,
- Workforce development and training opportunities for the disability support sector, including allied health; and
- Any other matters incidental thereto.
Submissions due by Friday 9 April 2021.