27 April 2018
$100,000 in grants is available from Impact 100 Tasmania.
The five areas for grant applications are:
- Arts & Culture – Initiatives that cultivate, develop, and enhance the cultural and artistic climate in Tasmania
- Education – Initiatives that provide learning opportunities or improve access to education for children and/or adults in Tasmania
- Environment – Initiatives that restore, preserve, revitalise or enhance the natural or recreational surroundings of Tasmania
- Health & Wellness – Initiatives that positively impact the mental and/or physical wellbeing of people in Tasmania
- Family & Community – Initiatives that strengthen and enhance the lives of children, families and communities in Tasmania
In 2018 Impact 100 Tasmania will consider applications for projects that:
- Benefit the Tasmanian community
- That are not currently funded by a significant other organisation
- Target a specific project for a specific duration with specific measured goals to be achieved
- Demonstrate ongoing benefit to the community and or the organisations sustainability
- Are not limited to any one cause, but may include the homeless, disadvantaged, youth, literacy, elderly, medical, indigenous, and community.
Grant applications close 27 April.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 6173 0070