Starts in 9 Days, 2 Hours
18 May 2021 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Australia/Hobart
Tasmanian Fire Service
Here is your chance to get ready for winter and participate in a free one-hour online training session on home fire safety for workers, volunteers and carers.
Completing this training will help you to:
- reduce the risk of fire in the workplace when the workplace is a consumer’s home,
- help consumers to understand and practise basic home fire safety,
- inform consumers about the risk of fire in their homes,
- help consumers to think about ways of safe escape and to use these ways if there is a fire in their home,
- help consumers to understand and to fully recognise the risk of fire in their homes, and
- reduce the risk of fire injuries and/or fatalities in the home.
This training will be beneficial to people working in the aged care, community services, health, and housing sectors.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For more information about these training sessions contact Lesley King on 6166 5606 or email email@example.com