14 October 2020
Healthy Tasmania is hosting a series of online sessions.
Each 90-minute session is free and will include:
- Local insights from specialist presenters,
- Question and answer sessions,
- In-depth group discussions; and
- Practical ideas you can use to promote health and wellbeing.
Register now for upcoming sessions on:
- Wellbeing in our work — ways to embed mental health promotion and prevention — Wednesday 14 October 2020
- Strong partnerships — working from a partnerships model — Wednesday 28 October 2020
- Engaging with community — working with communities in planning, designing and doing — Wednesday 11 November 2020
- Telling your story — Wednesday 25 November 2020
- Seeing the big picture — working in a systems-thinking way — Wednesday 9 December 2020
For details about sessions and presenters and to register visit the Healthy Tasmania website.