17 November 2020 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm Australia/Hobart
Health Consumers Tasmania
You are invited to join with other patients, carers and community members to have your say on the future of health care in Tasmania. Health Consumers Tasmania will host these discussion sessions over a light lunch at the following times:
- Launceston — Tuesday 17 November 2020: 12:30pm to 2:30pm at the Grand Chancellor
- Burnie — Wednesday 18 November 2020: 12:30pm to 2:30pm at the Burnie Arts and Function Centre
Your opinions will help us feedback to the Minister for Health’s “Our Healthcare Future” discussion paper (available at health.tas.gov.au/ourhealthcarefuture), released last Friday.
Key questions from the Minister we would like to discuss with you are:
- How can we strengthen consumer engagement and participation at all levels of healthcare including:
- Personal: participation and engagement in a person’s own care.
- Local: participation and engagement in service improvement at a local level.
- Policy and service system: participation and engagement in planning, developing, reviewing, evaluating and reforming services at a system level?
- How can we shift the focus from hospital-based care to better community care in the community?
Please RSVP with any dietary requirements to email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend but would still like to have a say, we encourage you to email us your thoughts. They do not have to be bound to the questions above. We greatly value your contribution and hope that by combining our perspectives we will be able to have greater impact.