19 August 2021
Council on the Ageing (COTA) Tasmania
An important opportunity to have your say about the Aged Care Quality Standards has arisen. There is a tight time frame, and the consultation will take place online. COTA has registered concern about this approach and the potential it has for limiting participation.
- Focus group 01 – Thursday, 19 August 2021, 2:00 – 3:00 pm AEST
- Focus group 02 – Friday, 20 August 2021, 11:00 – 12:00 pm AEST
- Focus group 03 – Monday, 23 August 2021, 3:00 – 4:00 pm AEST
The Department of Health has commissioned KPMG to undertake the evaluation. KPMG is inviting the following stakeholders to participate:
- Consumers, family members, carers or representatives of a consumer
- Consumer peak bodies
- Aged care service providers
- Aged care workers/professionals
The survey asks about the Quality Standards, their implementation, and outcomes from their introduction and takes about 20 minutes to complete.
To complete the survey by midnight (AEST) on 3 September
If you or someone you know, would like assistance to register for either the survey or the focus group please call the COTA Tasmania office on 6231 3265.