24 May 2018 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Australia/Hobart
4 Invermay Road, Launceston
Neighbourhood Houses Tasmania, in partnership with Blackmans Bay Children’s Services, is proud to bring Steve Bowman to Tasmania for a series of workshops. Don’t miss this chance to hear from one of the most dynamic and practical governance trainers in Australia. Steve will walk you through:
- What are your duties as a committee/board member in plain English (an irreverent look)
- How to read and use your Vision Statement
- Keeping focused on the stuff that really matters
- How to deal with difficult people so you don’t get distracted
- Creating your committee so that really good people want to join
- How to balance operations with strategic
- Focussing on the future while monitoring the now
- How to be more personally aware?
- How to extract useful information from your financials ( hint ….. it’s not the figures)
- Using risk to leverage opportunity
Whether you’re on a Board, work to a Board or intend being on a Board – don’t miss this chance.