7 August 2018 10:00 am - 12:30 pm Australia/Hobart
Northern Integrated Care Centre (Launceston)
41 Frankland St Launceston
The Get the Most Out of Life Program is a fun and practical way to learn how to overcome daily challenges and maintain an active and fulfilling life while living with chronic health conditions.
What can you learn?
- How to manage your symptoms
- How to get started with healthy eating and exercise
- How to communicate effectively with your doctor and healthcare team
- How to manage difficult emotions
- How to make daily tasks easier
- How to get more out of life
Get the Most Out of Life is a six-week program (2.5 hours each week) and will be held in Launceston commencing on 7 August.