Starts in 11 Days, 14 Hours
2 October 2021
Disability Voices Tasmania
Clarence City Council | 6217 9500
Disability Voices Tasmania are hosting community chats about making communities inclusive.
- Do you have ideas and views on how your community could be more inclusive?
- Do you want better planned and designed communities for all people all ages – particularly people with diverse disabilities, mental health needs and chronic illness?
Come along to a community chat with Dr Lisa Stafford PhD (QUT).
- Chats are two (2) hours long.
- Free food provided.
- Visual artist will be there to draw key ideas and themes.
- Venues are wheelchair accessible. A portable audio loop will be onsite.
- Transport assistance can be provided, as well as any personal access requirements.
Anyone 9 years and older living in Clarence or the Greater Hobart area are welcomed to join the chat. If you are under 18 years you will need parent consent to be involved.
Risdon Vale 18 September 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Rosny 2 October 10 am to 12 pm
Clarence Plains 15 October 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
South Arm 31 October 10.30 am to 12.30 pm