1 March 2021 12:00 am Australia/Hobart
Are you an older Tasmanian needing legal advice? Or are you worried about an older person you know? Legal Aid’s clinics at COTA Tasmania offer free, private and confidential appointments. Legal Aid’s friendly lawyers are especially skilled in helping you future-proof yourself against elder abuse, but you can talk to us about any legal matter.
Over the years, many older people have sought our advice on:
- Preventing and responding to elder abuse,
- Estate planning and wills,
- Protecting your finances,
- End of life,
- Disputes with family and neighbours,
- Frauds and scams,
- The implications for your pension of gifting money to your children; and
- Many other matters that affect older people.
Email email@example.com or call (03) 6231 3265 to make a phone appointment. Appointments are essential and are available to anyone across the state.