3 June 2019 12:00 am Australia/Hobart
Health Consumers Tasmania is calling for Expressions of Interest for their inaugural Board. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the foundations of Health Consumers Tasmania – a new consumer led state-wide community organisation.
As Board members, you will:
- ensure the organisation has the appropriate strategies in place to allow it to provide leadership across the community and with key stakeholders
- provide governance support and input to ensure the organisation can meet its legal and commercial obligations
Successful applicants will be required to:
- have recent experience and understanding of the Tasmanian Health System
- demonstrate senior management or board governance experience, particularly in not-for-profit organisations
- be committed to consumer-centred health and wellbeing care and the principles of the organisation
Candidates will be selected based on their contribution to the overall profile of the board including:
- skills matrix outlined in the selection criteria
- maximise diversity across age, physical abilities, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and socio-economic status
- meaningful representation from across the State (North, North West and South) and remote Tasmania
- an ability to attend board meetings, a minimum of six (6) per year
Between 7 and 11 skills-based Director positions to be filled. Please note, those representing for profit organisations will not be eligible to apply.
For further information and a recruitment pack, please visit our website at chf.org.au/health-consumers-tasmania. To submit your application, in confidence, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bruce Levett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be shortlisted from Monday 3 June 2019.