8 October 2020 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm Australia/Hobart
Mental Health Australia
02 6285 3100
Are you looking for resources and information about mental health to support your community?
Community organisations, community leaders and multicultural mental health advocates in Tasmania are warmly invited to attend a free video forum on addressing mental health.
Embrace Multicultural Mental Health (the Embrace Project) will be holding a free video forum for Tasmanian multicultural communities to provide you with resources and information on how to address mental health in your community.
The interactive session will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about the Embrace Project
- Receive information and resources to address mental health in your community
- Hear from local community members about their mental health experiences
- Hear about what support is available from a local service provider
- Ask questions and discuss mental health in a safe environment
This event is a free zoom webinar and suitable for community leaders, community organisations and multicultural mental health advocates in Tasmania