26 March 2019 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Australia/Hobart
Hobart Town Hall
50 Macquarie Street Hobart
Elizabeth St Conference Room
Community services who support vulnerable people are invited to attend a workshop on planning for emergencies to be disaster ready.
This workshop will provide you with strategies, support and information to better prepare your organisation for emergencies such as bush fires, floods, storms and man-made events. This workshop will be facilitated by Australian Red Cross and emergency services and is a unique opportunity to draw upon their expertise and further develop your emergency plans.
This workshop will provide your organisation with tools to:
- Make good decisions during a range of emergency scenarios
- Act during an emergency without relying on emergency services
- Feel confident you can keep staff, volunteers and service users safe in an emergency
- Engage staff, volunteers, service users and their families in emergency planning
Date: choose one day only
- Tuesday, 26 March –Hobart Town Hall, Elizabeth St Conference Room or
- Thursday, 28 March –Glenorchy Library, 4 Terry St, Glenorchy
Please RSVP by Friday 15 March to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred date and the number of staff attending.
Light refreshments and lunch provided.