29 July 2019 12:00 am Australia/Hobart
Join our Dare to Rewear activities and help transform winter for people in need in our community.
Round up your work colleagues, social or sporting group and sign up for the Dare to Rewear challenge! All you need to do is wear something from a Mission Shop and host a morning or afternoon tea to raise funds and help transform winter for Northern Tasmanians in need.
Just by joining in, you’ll be in the running to win some great prizes including:
- Highest Fundraising Team: Chilli FM advertising package valued at $1500 + $250 after work party voucher courtesy of Woody’s Bar, the Silos. You’ll also be interviewed on air by the Chilli team.
- Best Dressed Team: Just for being the best dressed team, you’ll receive an at work pizza package!
How to Enter:
- Register your team.
- Host your morning or afternoon tea and raise funds.
- Send your team pic along with details of your fundraising amount to Chilli FM.
Dare to Rewear Cocktail Party
You’re invited to glam up and join us for an evening of fashion and fun! Resurrect an old outfit from your wardrobe or showcase your Op Shop fashion sense to help people in our community struggling this winter.
- Live music
- Mission Shop fashion parade by Sue Rees Modelling & Deportment
- Prizes for best dressed
When: Friday 2 August 2019
Where: Balls n Bumpers Showroom, 171 Charles St, Launceston, TAS, 7250
Time: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Tickets: $45 (includes canapes and a glass of wine/beer or soft drink)