5 June 2018
6232 7269 or 6232 7043
The Tasmanian Community Fund’s Community Wellbeing targeted grant round is now open.
The Fund is calling for applications ($300 000 to $500 000) for a range of collaborative and sustainable projects that improve the wellbeing of Tasmanians in one or more of the following areas:
- Improving mental health outcomes
- Improving educational outcomes
- Reducing violence including bullying
- Enhancing preventable health outcomes
- Reducing homelessness
- Increasing social cohesion
- Reducing social isolation
- Diverting from the justice system
- Addressing addictive behaviours
Stage 1 applications close on 11 July.
Visit the website to find the guidelines and application form.