5 April 2018 9:00 am - 4:30 pm Australia/Hobart
Sustainable Living Tasmania
1/71 Murray St, Hobart, Tas
Anton Vikstrom, 6234 5566
This training is for community renewable energy groups, local government, not for profit and community organisations keen to participate in and support community energy projects. The training will be run by Frontier Impact Group of Melbourne (www.frontierimpact.com.au) with support from ARENA, NSW Government and the Skillset organization.
There is no cost to attend and course materials, resource books and catering will be provided.
The 1 day training will cover:
- Financial Literacy and Funding for Community Energy Projects
- Solar Project Development for Community Energy Projects
- Behind the Meter Solar PV Financial Modelling – Basics
- Advanced Solar PV Financial Modelling
- Networking and skill gap identification
More information: Anton Vikstrom, email@example.com , 6234 5566
For more details on the training visit here