22 March 2021 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Australia/Hobart
Palliative Care Tasmania
As part of Advance Care Planning Week, Palliative Care Tasmania is running a free Community Information Day about ageing and planning ahead.
Speakers will provide valuable information on a range of topics including:
- Legal Aid Tasmania: What is elder abuse? What can you do to protect yourself or support others?
- COTA (Council on the Ageing) Tasmania: How to live well at home for longer and understand the aged care system.
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink): Financial considerations for retirement and Centrelink.
- TPT Wealth: Wills, Estate Planning, Executorship, Enduring Power of Attorney and being a beneficiary.
- Palliative Care Tasmania will debunk the myth of what palliative care is and discuss the importance of Advance Care Planning.
Lunch and morning, afternoon tea will be provided. RSVP is required for catering purposes.
Palliative Care Tasmania would like to acknowledge the generous support of Calvary Community Grants in making this event possible.