5 December 2017 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Australia/Hobart
43 Smith Street, Smithton, TAS, 7330
(03) 6452 2722
National Disability Services are looking at the allied health workforce. We’ve heard that people with disability and developmental delay in rural and remote areas of Tasmania can wait too long to see an allied health therapist.
More information and to register, click here.
Allied health therapists are:
- Speech therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Social Workers
We want to heat from you about:
- What is working well with allied health?
- What isn’t working well with allied health
- What are your recommendations that you think might help you solve issues?
Who should attend?
- People with disability
- Carers and family members
- Allied health therapists
- Support workers and allied health assistants
- Disability Service providers
- Local Government respresentatives
- Training and education bodies
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services