16 June 2021 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Australia/Hobart
The ‘Beyond Working with Children Checks — Safer Recruitment’ is a two-hour virtual classroom training designed to help participants learn how to apply a child safety lens to each step of the screening and recruitment process.
- Learn how to include child safe steps in the application process
- Gain an understanding of why robust child safe recruitment processes are necessary
- Learn key child safety indicators to include in position descriptions
- Build confidence in conducting quality reference checking and exploring red flags
- Understanding what screening strategies are available to ensure child safe recruitment
- Learn how to ask the right interviews questions and identify red flags